In this 24 CE course
You’ll learn an advanced fascia theory that delves deeply into
- What fascia does for the body;
- How fascia behaves in the living human body;
- How fascia moves and is structured; and
- How physical forces affect fascia.
Your Takeaway From the Class Will Be
- A powerful technique that you can use on every client,
- With amazing results for range of motion and pain relief,
- As well as improved body mechanics and more comfort in your own body as you work!
Register for the FMT Basic Class
You’ll learn the Finesse Massage Technique during 6 days of training. Classes are held from 1 pm to 5 pm.
The class includes 20 hours of hands-on kinesthetic learning and 4 hours of theory about fascia and bio-kinesiology.
After the training you will be able to complete a full-body FMT massage in 90 minutes, as well as educate your clients about the role of fascia in pain, tension, and physical performance.
Estes Park Location
Since workshops are held in the afternoons, you will be able to explore the surrounding areas daily. We suggest you bring your family! There are activities for all ages. Enjoy hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, swimming, hot-tubbing, fishing, shopping, and more!
Cost for the class and certification is $950. Food and lodging are not included. Dao House, in Estes Park, offers a discount rate for class participants. You may also choose to share a room with another class participant for further savings.
- Pay in full at registration, get $50 off!
- Make a $100 deposit now, create a payment plan (or pay the remainder in full) later.
2018 Class Dates
You have two training options!
Learn FMT over the course of two weekends in the Denver Metro area:
- April 20 – 22 and May 4 – 6
- May 25 – 27 and June 15 – 17
- June 29 – July 1 and July 13 – 15
- July 27 – 29 and August 10 – 12
- August 24 – 26 and September 7 – 9
Or, choose a six day retreat in beautiful Estes Park, Colorado:
- June 25 – 30
- July 16 – 21
- August 13 – 18
- September 17 – 22
- October 22 – 27
Denver Metro Location
Weekend workshops are held in Broomfield, Colorado and are comprised of two sections. Section One starts Friday afternoon and ends Sunday afternoon of one weekend. You’ll have a weekend or two off, in between sections, to absorb theory and practice your skills.
Section Two will also be Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon, and you will go home with your certification and new credentials!
This class is NCBTMB approved. You will earn 24 CEs towards board certification.
Most states require continuing education for registered/licensed massage therapists. This class is accepted by most* state registration departments.
*Some states (including Texas) require state-approved CE providers. Most states accept CEs from an NCBTMB-approved provider; this class is taught by an NCBTMB approved provider. Please check with your state’s continuing education requirements.