Plan Now for Summer 2017 Continuing Education Classes
Take Advantage of our Payment Plan
Register for Your Class
- Choose the month you want to vacation! Classes are held once per month from May to October. Check here for class dates.
Make your Travel Plans
- Extend your career longevity; FMT requires very little physical effort, reducing wear & tear on your joints and physical burnout.
- See drastic, positive results in your clients, who report reduced pain and improved range of motion at every turn.
- Areas of chronic tension melt away in just one session- and they stay away too, so you can work more deeply each session!
- In only six days, you will
- Become certified in FMT, The Finesse Massage Technique
- Earn 24 hours of NCTMB-approved CEs
- Learn more than ever about the latest research in fascia, connective tissue, and massage
Visit our Resource Library to read more about fascia from online resources
If you have a working knowledge of connective tissue, dig deeper and expand your knowledge by purchasing Fascia: The Tensional Network of the Human Body, edited by Robert Schleip.
- Be sure to read article 2.2 on Prioprioception
- Review Part 3 on fascial mechanics
- Review part 5 on fascia-related disorders, especially article 5.7 on trigger points