Learn the Finesse Massage Technique!
- Learn the finesse of compression, instead of force, to release fascial adhesions and trigger points
- Use only 8 ounces (!) of pressure to effect impressive changes
- Amazing pain relief and changes in fascia for your clients
- No pain in your hands, back, or body!
- The precise release of tension restores suppleness and tone to body tissues
- FMT creates changes in posture and gait
- Clients are amazed at how effective and relaxing FMT is!
Working Fascia is the Way to Change Muscle
Bodywork directed toward fascia has an advantage over muscular work in two ways.
First, fascia encloses all muscle and it changes, from soft interstitial tissue to iron hard tendon. By focusing your attention on fascia, you have the opportunity to directly affect bodily tension. Since muscle has no shape or tension without its fascial coverings, you will notice that working the fascia results in immediate relaxation in the muscle tissue.
Second, transforming the fasciae results in changing the brain. Fascia is a continuous network that is connected directly to the brain and nervous system. For example, most nerves end in fascia, not muscle tissue. And, of course, the brain and spinal cord are wrapped in layers of fascia. So, the brain maps that control body movements are most directly approached by fascial bodywork- not muscle work, as most of us were taught in massage school!